INSEAD Day 4 - 728x90

BYD logs record EV sales in 2025

It sold 2.26m EVs vs Tesla's 1.22 by Sept end.

Google to invest $6.4bn

The investment is its biggest-ever in Germany.

Pfizer poised to buy Metsera

The pharma giant improved its offer to $10bn.

Ozempic maker lowers outlook

The company posted tepid Q3 results.

Kimberly-Clark to buy Kenvue

The deal is valued at $48.7 billion.

Royal Saudi Land Forces take part in Gulf Shooting 2021 drill

Gulf Shooting 2021 drill kicks off in Kuwait with participation of Royal Saudi Land Forces
  • The commander of the drill, Colonel Nayef bin Al-Humaidi, said that this drill comes with the aim of strengthening military relations
  • It will also cover procedures for commanding forces and responding quickly to emergency situations for joint ground operations

The Gulf Shooting 2021 drill kicked off on Sunday in Kuwait, with the participation of the Royal Saudi Land Forces, the Kuwaiti Land Force and US Army’s Spartan Force.

The commander of the drill, Colonel Nayef bin Al-Humaidi, said that this drill comes with the aim of strengthening military relations and joint defense cooperation with friendly countries, and exchanging military experiences and knowledge, in order to highlight and unify the combat capability of the three countries.

It will also cover procedures for commanding forces and responding quickly to emergency situations for joint ground operations, and develop tactical shooting skills for infantry and armored units in conjunction with close air support and administrative support operations, according to the press agency.

Last week, the Royal Saudi Air Force and the US Air Force completed a joint exercise on Sunday with the participation of Saudi Arabia’s F-15C fighters and the US’ B-1 strategic bombers.

In October, the US and Saudi Arabia conducted their joint naval exercise Indigo Defender-21, according to SPA.